Talk About Skills
The UK’s first e-learning platform dedicated to personal development and soft skills
Transform the way you develop winning skills through Talk About Skills
Talk About Skills is an e-learning platform designed to improve soft skills, personal development and the mental wellbeing.
Don't wait till 2021 to invest in your growth
For the first three months of 2021, Talk About Skills is giving you the exclusive opportunity to be one of the first people to benefit from our personal development and skills training.
You will have access to:
- A skills audit to help you identify where you excel and where your skills can develop.
- The Teamwork course designed to identify what you bring to a team and how you can leverage those strengths for success.
- The Digital Footprint course to equip you with the knowledge needed to monitor what you put out onto the internet, how interviewers will review you and how to use technology to improve your personal brand.
- The Finding Your Passion course, gone are the days when you had to feel like the job you pick now is the job you keep forever. Explore your passions and how they link with various professions in order to strategically plan your next steps.
- Personal Branding workshop.
- Level up your LinkedIn workshop.
You will benefit from:
- Becoming more employable by developing vital skills.
- Completing courses and tasks in your own time.
- Exploring skills in a way that has real world application.
- Earn certificates for each course you complete which you can share on LinkedIn and in interviews.
- Increased confidence and an understanding on how your uniqueness makes you an asset.
- Networking with Skills Session guests.
What is Talk About?
Conversations worth having
Talk About’s mission is to transform your personal development journey using the power of technology. Our platforms make information and training accessible, fun and engaging for all.
We do this in three ways:
At Talk About we are experts in connecting young people with industry leaders using fun, informative and engaging methods. Since October 2019, Talk About has held over 50 in-person and virtual events, engaging with over 8000 people. From career insights to game show competitions with employers, we’ve seen the positive impact that these experiences have on students. Now we’re bringing our workshops and careers insights to the e-learning space.
Meet our founder
Venandah Madanhi is the founder of Talk About, a future Trainee Solicitor and Engagement Consultant. She was the youngest person on Birmingham’s inaugural Top 30 Under 30 list and ranked 6 in the Future Leaders annual publication. Venandah is passionate about business and generating social progress.